1. In accordance with the reservation policy of Govt. of M.P., 15% of the total seats are reserved for SC and 18% for ST candidates; and is interchangeable if seats remains vacant in any of these two categories.
2. 14% of the total seats are reserved for OBCs (excluding creamy layer).
3. 3% of the total seats are reserved for physically handicapped and sons and daughters of freedom fighters.
4. If any reserved category student (ST/SC/OBC) gets admission though merit in general category the number of seats in the reserved category will not be affected and seat will be considered as general category seat.
5.If any seat remains vacant in the reserved category on the last date of admission then it will be transferred to the general category.
6. For calculating the number of reserved seats, on the basis of percentage of reservation, the figures will be rounded off.
7. 30% seats will be reserved for women candidate (including general and reserved seats).
8. College will follow the rules of reservation declared by the state govt. from time to time.